[best_buddies] Re: Greetings

  • From: "Joy" <jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:22:15 +0000

Wishing you all a very Happy Pongal!

Regards,

Jayabalan (JB)

-----Original Message-----
From: vijay kumar <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:47:25
To: sundarv_33<sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: Greetings

Dear Sukumar

Welcome to the best buddies list.
BTW, myself, Narayanan, Rampi (apart from V Karthi) are also in Bangalore only.

Regards

From: sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx; vijaymds@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Greetings
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 03:45:29 +0000

 Hi Vijay,

Can you add the email id of Sukumar ( our classmate in MCE) in bestbuddies
freelists. So that he can also share his thoughts and memories.

Sundar.

From: a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Greetings
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:05:40 +0000

Hi Sundar,

Nice to hear from you. I got married in oct'2000 and have one son 'Suganth', 7
years old.

I am in Siemens Information Systems Ltd, Bangalore, working as Manager in
Coporate Quality. How about you. Let us be in touch.

Please add me to bestbuddies group. I am in touch with Karthik V only.

Thanks & Regards
Sukumar A

From: sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 02:51:55 +0000

Hi Sukumar,
I am fine. I am in Toronto, Canada. I am married for last 10 years and have 2
kids. What about you? Where are you? Can I include your email id in our college
classmates group(bestbuddies), so that  you can get to know about our friends.
Keep in touch.

Sundar.

From: a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 16:07:55 +0000

Thanks. Wish you the same.
How are you? Where are you now? Anything special? Convey my regards to all

Thanks & Regards
Sukumar A

From: sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Greetings
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 01:37:56 +0000

Hi Sukumar,

Wish you and your family a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2010.

Regards,
Sundar, Kavitha, Teju & Neel.

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop Find the right PC for you.