[best_buddies] Re: Endhiran

  • From: sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 22:33:52 +0000

Who cares abt ur comment. Thalaivar World Superstar. Every review all around
the world were great. Follow twitter.
Growup Man. Act like a responsible Dad(Dude) & a responsible country
manager(damager). Be true to yourself.
Anyways don't take it seriously.

Sundar.

From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 03:08:56
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: Endhiran

Oops!. It was a flop show. This is not a Rajnikanth movie (I think Shankar
wanted Rajni's name to use the opening collections for his lavish spending).

Poor Rajni fans.....another "baba".......

3 hours movie ( I think in India with interval it should be more) and nothing
interesting in the storyline or characters...

Poor Rajni...he may have to give up his salary this time (like he did for Baba)

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 03:59:05 -0700
From: karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Gans,

My local nos are 9293762370 / 9740359959. Pls call me when u r free.

Kind Regards,

Karthik V
09293762370 / 9740359959*
* Please Note my changed nos

From: jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:21:43 +0000
To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [best_buddies] My Vacation

Great. Meet you in chennai.
Regards,

Jayabalan S
________________________________
From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:31:26 +0530
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] My Vacation

Hi friends

We will be coming for our annual vacation day after tomorrow.

I am reaching Chennai this Friday morning (13th August) and will leave 18th
September.

I can be reached @ 994033 6919.

Looking forward to meeting the guys in Chennai

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or
its attachments.