[best_buddies] Re: Bahrain Pongal Program

  • From: Sundar N <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:00:45 +0000

Hi Guys,

Cool. Is it a rocket science to find the link. You can go to Facebook and
search for the name. The last name has been changed from Sridhar to Venkatadri.
Thats it. Anyways, I will give you the link. You need to have a login account
with facebook to open this link.

http://www.facebook.com/#/search/?ref=search&q=anandhi%20venkatadiri&init=quick

Btw, do anyone know the whereabouts of S. Mourouganandam  ( Pondicherry). I was
trying to find him in different social network sites. But I couldn't get him.

Hi Ganesan,

I saw this youtube video and is much better. Its good . You look same, no
change at all.

Sundar.

From: Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:03:30 +0530
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: Bahrain Pongal Program

Hi Sundar

Thanks for the wishes. I know the video quality was not good.

Here is another upload of the same song I sang almost three years back in
Khobar, Saudi Arabia. This is a better video and audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuoatf7UiRM

This is mixed with the original song video too at appropriate places.

Check this out..

Thanks for your other info. Send me the link..

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

From: Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:08:24 +0530
Subject: [best_buddies] Bahrain Pongal Program

Hi Guys

Here is the youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfQEm5GdiKY

one of the song I sang in “Indian Club” in Bahrain during the pongal
celebrations last week.

Quality of the video was not too great,as it was taken from a mobile camera.

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or
its attachments.

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

This e-mail, along with any files transmitted with it, is confidential and for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s); it may also be legally privileged.
If you happen to receive this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail message,
including any file(s), from your system. Any unauthorised review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. Further, while we
scan all emails, we cannot guarantee that any email is virus-free, nor can we
accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or
its attachments.

Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop