[beports] libpng

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:53:57 -0700

libpng maintainer has closed the ticket i opened a few months back
about them using an old config.guess/.sub file:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105624&aid=1983992&group_id=5624
Lately I've just gotten into the habit of running:
cp /boot/common/share/libtool/config.guess .
and
cp /boot/common/share/libtool/config.sub
then
libtoolize -force --copy
to force the haiku updates into all of the autogen'd files.
Seems to work about 80-90% of the time.
I've noted the new version on Haiku ticket 2018, guess it needs to be
tagged in or something?  Either way I don't have svn access there so
someone who does will need to take care of that.
-scottmc
--
HaikuPorts homepage - http://ports.haiku-files.org