[beports] Haiku Alpha 1 milestone added to HaikuPorts

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:30:59 -0700

I have added a new Milestone which can be used for tracking whichever
proposals that are picked which HaikuPorts signed up for.  Once the
final list is voted on I will reassign open tickets to this milestone
and we can use it to drive these to closure.  I've like to get them
done a week or two before the final deadline that is picked, which
means we may want to focus on them soon.
-scottmc
--
HaikuPorts homepage - http://ports.haiku-files.org