[bdasl] Prohibition Ball!

  • From: Amelia Drace <agdrace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: announcements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:38:10 -0500

Dear Dancers,

        Mark your calendar & save the date!
        Chairpersons Rita and Noel Moss await.
        The Mahler Club is decorated to the Nines,
        With mannequins, music and ostrich plumes divine,
        Join our vivacious throng for an unbridled good time,
        With a bit of illicit drinking and no long lines!
        Come as a Flapper or come as you are,
        Dress as a gangster or silent screen star.
        It’s going to be fun no matter the dress.
        Just bring yourselves and we’ll do the rest!

image/jpg

BDASL proudly presents our third annual benefit gala, the Prohibition Ball!
Enjoy the fashions, food, illicit drinks, dancing and excitement of the Roaring
'20s at:

        The Magnificent Mahler Ballroom
        4915 Washington Blvd
        St Louis, MO 63108

The Ballroom Dance Academy of St. Louis depends on your generous support to
make our high-quality lessons, social dances, scholarships, and community
outreach programs possible.

• $75 - Charleston (students only)
• $150 - Lindy Hop (general admission)
• $250 - Quickstep (sustainers)
• $500 - Peabody (benefactors)

Ticket sales are open on our website, ballroomdancestl.org/benefit

See you there!

Amelia