[bcl] Re: Urban Modeling Workshop & 2014 BCL Conference (June 11, 2014)

  • From: ShiWenzheng <tdjtzz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bcl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bcl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:00:09 +0000

Dear Long
Thank you for this information. It is a good chance to meet your gays. I am
currently in Beijing now, and hope to join this event.
best regards

史文正 博士
院副总工程师山西省城乡规划设计研究院
中国 山西 太原030001
 Wenzheng Shi
Deputy Chef Planner in Shanxi Academy of Urban and Rural Planning and Design
Shanxi Academy of Urban and Rural Planning and Design9 Xinjian South Road,
Taiyuan, Shanxi China030001