[bcbirdclub] Warbler Guide App

  • From: Daryl Owens <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 20:50:15 -0400

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know about the new Warbler Guide app. John Kelly
and Sheri Hiter told me about last weekend and I had to have it. This thing is
incredible!! Split-screen comparisons, 360 degree views, alternate calls,
comparisons of similar calls are just some of it's features. Also it's pretty
easy to navigate because it's devoted solely to warblers. The cost is $12.99
on AppStore and, in my opinion, it's a bargain. I can't vouch for the Android
platform, but for iPhone it's fantastic. I can see this being my go to warbler
app. Thanks to John and Sheri for the recommendation!

Daryl Owens,
Oakwood VA

The Warbler Guide by Princeton University Press
https://appsto.re/us/1aFR4.i

PNG image

Sent from my iPhone