[bcbirdclub] Warbler Day on Compton Mt - Sept 15

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 23:20:24 -0400

The annual Warbler Day held at our home here on Compton Mt will be on Sunday,
September 15. Normally, it is held on Saturday, but due to a conflict it will
be on Sunday this year. Birders get to see many species of migrants, especially
warblers as they drop from the sky to feed through our property during their
southward migration. There is no fee for attending, but reservations have to be
made because the number of birders has to be kept to a reasonable number to
make the day a successful one. If you plan to attend please send me an email so
that your name can be added to the guest list. If you need directions mention
that in your email, and I will get them to you.