[bcbirdclub] Warbler Day at the Mayhorns - September 15th

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Buchanan County Bird Club" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:34:48 -0400

Hi All,
Normally our Warbler Day in September is scheduled for the second Saturday,
which doesn't interfere as much with hawk watching later in the month, but this
year the second Saturday falls on the 8th, which is a little too early to get
to see the peak of the warbler migration. So this year the date will be the
following Saturday, September 15th.

Also for those who have come to our place following my directions from Claypool
Hill and Richands I will have to send you new directions, since Rt 680 across
Bill Young Mountain has been closed for highway construction. If you are coming
to our place from Grundy those directions remain unchanged.