[bcbirdclub] Re: Unusual Turkey

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jayd Raines" <jraines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'BCBC Listserve'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:07:31 -0400

Thanks Jayd. They are beautiful birds. I just realized yesterday that there are
4 of them in a flock of 11 birds. The flock feeds through our yard every day
and has become quite tame around us, which may not be a good thing. I sometimes
have to stop my riding mower to allow them to cross the yard a few yards in
front of me, or they fly up into the dogwood trees to eat berries while I am
working only 40 or 50 feet away.