[bcbirdclub] Trip to East TN tomorrow

  • From: daryl.owens <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Buchanan County' <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 11:44:22 -0500

     I realize this is kind of short notice but the idea just came to me last
night.  Since there has been a fallout of sorts of waterfowl this week, I
thought it might be a good idea to try out some of the popular spots in the
Bristol and surrounding areas.  Tom Hunter, myself and possibly Mike Sanders
are planning to go.  Anyone else would, of course, be welcome to join us.  We
plan to meet at 8:00 am at the Tinseltown parking lot at exit 7 off of I81. You
may want to bring lunch as we have not discussed that part of the trip.  If you
plan to go and can, email or call me this evening so we can wait a few minutes
in the morning if you should be running late.  Hope to see you there. My cell #
is 276-385-5097.

Daryl Owens
Oakwood VA