[bcbirdclub] Tomorrow's RCBC Field Trip

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'BCBC Listserve'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 07:36:42 -0500

Don't forget tomorrow's field trip to Austin Springs, Paddle Creek, South
Holston Weir Dam, and Musick's Campground.  Mike Sanders will lead the trip.
We'll meet at the Tinseltown Theater parking lot near Exit 7 at 8 a. m.
Bring your personal radio for communication as we travel.  We'll eat lunch
at an area restaurant.

Mike and I did a quick run through most of our scheduled stops yesterday and
found 49 species.  The bird of the day was a Great Egret found perched in a
tree near the Visitor's Center on top of South Holston Dam.  We also had 9
duck species.  The weather looks good for tomorrow so make plans to join us.
Everyone is welcome.

Jerry Thornhill

RCBC