[bcbirdclub] Through the windows

  • From: "David and Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:18:09 -0500

The only birding I've been able to get in lately has been through the windows
of our home. While doing some painting, etc. I always attempt to keep an eye on
the yard,garden & field edges... It often pays off!  Yesterday I spotted a
Brown Thrasher & Northern Mockingbird enjoying some late pokeberries & fruit
from the asian bittersweet . I also spotted a male Eastern Towhee with the
Juncos & White-throated Sparrows at the feeders. Today I look out from an
upstairs window & spot a male Rusty Blackbird poking through last summer's
vegetable garden -just like last november!
Enjoy the view from your windows,
DaveR/Breaks VA