[bcbirdclub] Sparrow Day at Guesses Fork

  • From: Michelle Talbott <mjtalbott625@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

  If you know you will be attending Sparrow Day on Saturday, please reply to me
so I will know how much food to purchase for lunch. If you decide to attend at
the last minute, however, please do so; we always have extra victuals.

  Sorry about the message to Marie appearing on the list. I hit "reply to
sender," not realizing it would post to the list.

  Michelle

http://mail.yahoo.com