[bcbirdclub] Short-eared owl trip

  • From: Craig Makufka <craigamakufka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 07:59:02 -0500

Good morning,

I was wondering if anyone has been up to take a look again at the short-eared
owl within the past week or thinks that it might still be hanging out still?  I
am thinking about taking a trip up there tomorrow late afternoon in hopes of
getting some great looks, and also hopefully spotting a Horned Lark or
Rough-legged Hawk (for my life list).

If anyone is interested in taking a trip up tomorrow, just let me know. Or if
you have any instructions in helping my find these birds.

Also is there a January field trip scheduled for this month?

I hope everyone had a wonderful holidays!  Thank you!

Craig Makufka
(814) 591-9303
craigamakufka@xxxxxxxxx