[bcbirdclub] RCBC Annual Banquet

  • From: "Janice Martin" <redwing@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bcbirdclub" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bob Riggs" <bob26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dave Worley" <daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Diana Singleton" <ddsingleton_2001@xxxxxxxxx>, "Don Carrier" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ellen Parker" <ellrose@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Hutch'" <hutchinson.jeff@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Jane Thornhill'" <gjane@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Janice Martin" <redwing@xxxxxxx>, "Jean Montgomery" <jeanmonty5@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jennifer Kennedy" <elysian2b@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Jerry Thornhill'" <jthill@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Jessica Duty'" <djdjduty@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jim Baldwin" <jimbaldwin@xxxxxxxxxx>, "John Kelly" <johnpeterkelly@xxxxxxxxx>, "John Proffitt" <johnproffitt00@xxxxxxxxx>, <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Kim Ratliff" <kkruthrat@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Laverne Hunter'" <lavernehunter52@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mary Erwin" <maryerwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Peggy Herbert" <peggyfullmoon@xxxxxxxxx>, "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Sharon Dingler" <sdingler2004@xxxxxxxxx>, "Sheri Hiter" <sherihiter@xxxxxxxxx>, "Thomas Hunter" <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Travis Ratliff'" <heckofanurse@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 21:00:01 -0400

Russell County Bird Club Annual Banquet is coming up fast. Next Tuesday the
23rd of September is the big night.  We need reservations in by the 20th so
the ladies from the church will know how many to plan for. A great menu of
Oven roasted chicken, Grilled pork loin, green beans, rice casserole,
salads, rolls, tea, coffee, soft drinks and assorted desserts all for $16
each.  You will have the added benefits of dining with your birding buddies
and afterwards the opportunity to hear a great program presented by David
Raines. Then an added bonus for those wishing to participate, an exchange of
gifts.

Please email me your reservation and you may pay at the banquet. We need at
least 12 reservations to go forward with the banquet. Any questions please
email or call me.

Hope to see you there,

Janice Martin

redwing@xxxxxxx

423-573-1829

The banquet will be held in the parsonage next to Elk Garden United
Methodist Church in Rosedale, VA. It is 7 miles north of Lebanon, right on
Hwy. 80 about ½ mile on the left.