[bcbirdclub] Re: Poplar/Southern Gap birding

  • From: "David and Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Buchanan County Bird Club" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 08:27:46 -0400

Glad you were able to get a pic of our "First of Fall" Hermit Thrush. The sparrows seem to be running a little late this fall but I really enjoyed our birding. Those meadowlarks were everywhere and I'm fairly certain that lone blackbird was a Rusty. Thanks for a good morning. Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daryl Owens" <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>