[bcbirdclub] Pine Siskin Returns

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 23:11:22 -0400

The Pine Siskin that was here yesterday returned today, or one of his bretheren
took his place. This time I was able to get a photo.
The siskin was with a few goldfinches. It's the one on the right between the
two goldfinches. The birds were active here today because of the heavy snow
showers we experienced. We had at least 7 Purple Finches, 4 White-throated
Sparrows, 2 Song Sparrows, a Brown Thrasher, a pair of Red-bellied Woodpeckers,
a pair of Downy Woodpeckers, 3 Carolina Chickadees, a couple of Tufted Titmice,
a couple of Eastern Towhees, 3 or 4 Blue Jays, 3 Mourning Doves and a couple of
Northern Cardinals.