[bcbirdclub] Oops!

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: buchanan co bc <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:16:11 -0700 (PDT)

The fickle finger of fate must have interfered with my email about the cove
trip. Here is what it should have said:

Yesterday Laverne and I made a scouting trip to the Cove in Tazewell County for
our Russell County Bird Club trip on Sunday the 22nd. If we have as good a day
on Sunday it will be a great trip. We saw 3 Golden Eagles, 3 Wilson's Snipe, 2
Fox Sparrows, and a Hermit Thrush among the 32 species. I have attached a photo
of tone of the Fox Sparrows and one of the Golden Eagles.

Tom & Laverne Hunter
Russell County Bird Club
Lebanon, VA