[bcbirdclub] Re: New Yard Bird

  • From: Michelle <mappalachian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 16:41:29 -0400

Congrats, David! We all knew this day would come.

Michelle

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:23 PM, David and Susan Raines <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I heard a KIRTLAND'S WARBLER sing yesterday and it wasn't on I-Bird Pro!
It was in the tangles on our creek bank! Of course, I could never get a
photo but I did record his vocalization with my I-phone. The bird would not
respond to a call and went quiet after a few minutes. I gave it all the
time I had but couldn't relocate it. Got out early this morning but, alas,
no luck with the Kirtland's. I did find a singing Blackpoll Warbler and a
male Bobolink(not too shabby-hah).

DaveR/Breaks, VA