[bcbirdclub] More Info on Unusual Warbler

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:54:57 -0400

Hi All,
After I posted the link on VA-Birds about the unusual warbler I photographed a
few days ago at http://www.pbase.com/mayhorn/warbler_june_09
I received an e-mail from Jeremiah Trimble in Massachusetts who had
photographed a bird with the same markings as the one I had. Jeremiah is the
Curatorial Associate (whatever that means) of Ornithology a the Museum of
Comparative Zoology in Cambridge, MA. He believes the bird is a Lawrence's
Backcross. Here is the link to his photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jrtrimble/sets/72157619102563564/