[bcbirdclub] More Good News about Sheldon

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:30:16 -0500

Hi All,
I just talked with Sheldon's sister, Cathy, who is visiting him in his hospital
room in Charlottesville. She was very encouraging, saying that he has shown a
marked improvement since last week-end. She went on to say that his edema
(fluid retention) is subsiding, that he has more energy now, though he is still
very weak, and is still suffering from nausea, and they hope to move him to a
facility closer to home possibly this coming week.
That's some of the best news we've heard in a long time.