[bcbirdclub] Middlebrook Lake Outing Cancelled

  • From: "Don Carrier" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:25:01 -0500

I am forced to cancel this weekend's planned outing to Middlebrook Lake due
to the departure of the water fowl. Hopefully I can schedule earlier next
year.

For anyone interested in joining me I will bird Osceola Island that morning,
16 February, weather permitting. If you need directions drop me a line or
give me a call.

Remember the Great Backyard Bird Count begins this Friday and there are
great prizes this year for participants.

http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/2008prizes

Don Carrier

donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

423-341-9967 (cell phone)