[bcbirdclub] January BCBC Meeting Monday Evening

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 12:11:36 -0500

The monthly meeting of the Buchanan County Bird Club will take place Monday
evening (January 13) at 6:00 at the Buchanan County Public Library.
Since it is January I will be calling for nominations for the election of new
officers. We will also be collecting club dues for the year.
Dues are
$5.00 single
$10.00 family

For those who want to have dinner before the meeting we will be eating at the
Peking Restaurant in the Grundy Plaza at 5:00.

Roger Mayhorn
BCBC President