[bcbirdclub] Hinton Outing on Saturday

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:53:59 -0400

Hi All,
For those of you planning to attend the outing at Hinton on Saturday, tomorrow,
I wanted to notify you of a slight change of plans. We will drive to Hinton and
meet the members of the Bibbee Nature Club at 9:00 a.m. at the Lilly Bridge at
Hinton, but instead of birding down the river to Sandstone Falls after lunch we
will do that first. We will then have lunch at the DQ in Hinton and bird around
the dam and Bellepoint Park and possibly go to Mountain View Lake for more
waterfowl.

If you are planning to caravan with us from the Wal-mart at Claypool Hill at
7:15 let me know so we will not leave you behind if you happen to be a bit
late. Bring warm clothes and rain gear just in case.

Roger Mayhorn
Buchanan County Bird Club