[bcbirdclub] Guess the ID of this Mystery Bird

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 01:08:33 -0500

Hi All,
Yesterday morning early, this bird was sitting on the post of one of our
bluebird nest boxes here on Compton Mt. I managed to get this photo through the
window pane just as it flew. See if you can ID it. It should be fairly easy for
some of you experienced birders.
http://www.pbase.com/image/92806405

In a couple of days I will post the bird's ID and the guesses, but not the
names of those who guessed. Please send your guess to me at
mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx and not to the listserve. That way others won't know what
you guessed.

Buchanan County