[bcbirdclub] Greeneville Birding

  • From: "Don Carrier" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:35:54 -0400

Mick Sanders, Christian Carrier, and I birded Greene county TN yesterday.
Great birds including a Barn Owl, Greater and lesser yellow legs (Thanks to
Mike for the shore bird call education)

Lots of fun with Swamp sparrows and their ID. (Hey I'm not David Raines!)

Here is a shot of a Red-Headed Woodpecker and a coot.

And FYI ticks are really bad this year. We collected as many ticks as we did
bird species. Don't forget (as I did) your repellent.

Don Carrier