[bcbirdclub] Getting Close to Pine Siskins

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:37:53 -0500

Hi All,
With the heavy snow we have had recently the Pine Siskins have gotten even
tamer than they were before. This morning I went out to the thistle sock and
held it while Lynda took photos from inside the house and did a great job.
Within a few seconds the Pine Siskins came to the sock. As long as I didn't
move they ignored me. Attached is one of the photos.