[bcbirdclub] Re: GBBC

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:28:25 -0500

Thanks Jerry. I'm glad to see you got a Purple Finch. I had one on the count
too, but they have been pretty scarce here this winter. The Northern
Mockingbird was a nice touch. Here on the mountain they are only occasional
visitors while David Raines and Johnny Ratliff and others have them throughout
the year.