[bcbirdclub] Fwd: [Ohio-birds] Pigeons in Ohio

  • From: Bob Riggs <bob26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:12:11 -0400

Hi All,
This is an interesting link to newspaper articles describing pigeon flights,
hunts, and others means to harvest the Passenger Pigeons so they could be
packaged in barrels and shipped to the big cities by the market hunters.  Take
care and good birding to you all.

Bob(Bebirding)

Robert D. Riggs
Pataskala, OH