[bcbirdclub] Re: Fwd: International Migratory Bird Day

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Buchanan County'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 23:37:14 -0400

Mine Too.

  From: daryl.owens
  To: 'Buchanan County'
  Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:50 PM
  Subject: [bcbirdclub] Fwd: International Migratory Bird Day

  Definitely going on my calendar Dave

  -------- Original message --------
  From: David and Susan Raines <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: 04/04/2013 12:17 PM (GMT-05:00)
  To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [bcbirdclub] International Migratory Bird Day

  The Breaks Interstate Park has decided the day of celebration will be
Saturday, April 20. I will lead a bird walk beginning @8:00a.m. @ the Visitor's
Center. We will also employ car-pooling to bird several areas of the park. Jayd
Raines, park naturalist, tells me there have already been reported sightings of
Peregrine Falcons in the park this Spring. Migration can bring anything through
the area, so, come on out and enjoy the search.
  Another part of the celebration will be a 6:00p.m. program on bird
rehabilitation presented by Mitch Whitaker. Jayd says he's bringing a
Red-tailed Hawk,Great-horned,Barred & Screech Owls that have been rehabbed. I
look forward to close-up introductions to these impressive raptors.
  DaveR/Breaks, VA