[bcbirdclub] Re: Fwd: [Bristol-Birds] Daryl Owens birding Tazewell Co., VA 7 Jun 2015

  • From: Daniel Kendrick <kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 12:49:25 -0400

Daryl,
It's as if great perfection comes with a gradual loss of the cranium
mantel...like the Dans, Rogers, Jerrys and even that youngster David.

From: daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bcbirdclub] Re: Fwd: [Bristol-Birds] Daryl Owens birding Tazewell
Co., VA 7 Jun 2015
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:30:33 -0400
To: kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok Dan. Going forward I shall strive daily to live up to the high standards of
reporting to which this club is accustomed. One has to admit, however, such
excellence is hard to match!
Daryl
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 8, 2015, at 7:20 AM, Daniel Kendrick <kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alright Daryl, but from now on when you are listing these very rare species,
we'll expect a much higher degree of accuracy!

From: daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bcbirdclub] Fwd: [Bristol-Birds] Daryl Owens birding Tazewell Co., VA
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 05:23:44 -0400
To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I "fat-fingered" the keys. No Eurasian Collared Dove. Should've been Rock
Pigeon. I have edited my checklist in eBird.
Daryl

Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 8, 2015 at 12:15:09 AM EDT
To: "'Bristol Birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Bristol-Birds] Daryl Owens birding Tazewell Co., VA 7 Jun 2015

Daryl Owens birdingTazewell County, VA7 June 2015 Wardell Rd., Feedlot Area
Eurasian Collared-Dove (1)Willow Flycatcher (2)Bobolink (1) Hogback Rd, Maiden
Springs Golden-winged Warbler (1) "Heard only. Clearly singing Golden-winged
song, however, area has produced hybrids in the past."Blue Grosbeak (1) Midway
Rd., Wardell Prairie Warbler (1) Maiden Spring Fire Dept., Pounding Mill
Grasshopper Sparrow (2)Bobolink (14)