[bcbirdclub] Fwd: Birding the Breaks Park Sept 12

  • From: roger mayhorn <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bcbirdclub <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:21:22 -0400 (EDT)

Bill Reid, who was at our Warbler Day last year, sent the following message
about birding the Breaks Park the Friday before Warbler Day.  Because of
preparations for Warbler Day I won't be able to join him, but if any of you are
interested in joining him you can get in touch with him at the email address in
the message below.