[bcbirdclub] Fw: Bibbee Nature Club

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 23:50:00 -0500

Hi All,
Mark Mullins, who lives on Claytor Lake, and the Bibbee Nature Club has invited
the BCBC to join them at Mark's house on Claytor Lake for an outing in April.
Following is the e-mail I received from Mindy Waldron, President of the Bibbee
Nature Club. I'm sure, if past trips with members of the Bibbee Nature Club are
any indication, this will be a good trip with good fellowship and interesting
conversations.
Thanks to Mark, Mindy and the other members of Bibbee for the invitation.

Mark Mullins--host for Claytor Lake field trip, April 12, 2008
herdfanmark@xxxxxxx

Ann McRae--BNC Newsletter
annmcrae@xxxxxxxxxxxx