[bcbirdclub] Fall warblers & such

  • From: "David & Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 22:00:57 -0400

Every day brings different birds into our yard. Today it was our first Palm
Warblers & Yellow-rumped Warblers of this migration. I also saw my 2nd male
Wilson's Warbler of this fall. Other birds of interest included: Magnolia
Warbler, White-eyed Vireo.Common Yellowthroat, Scarlet Tanager, Cedar Waxwing,
Indigo Bunting, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Red-bellied , Hairy & Pileated
Woodpeckers along with a very cooperative singing Willow Flycatcher. Dave R/
Breaks,VA