[bcbirdclub] Re: FOS Blue-headed Vireo

  • From: "David and Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bob26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lavernehunter52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:48:10 -0400

I don't doubt that for a minute, Bob. I've got a bird here today that would
drive Laverne as crazy as it is me! I've already heard Robins, Redwings,
Flickers and Killdeer that aren't really there- I've got a Mockingbird going
through his whole repertoire! Actually, it's been fun since I caught on to him.
Now, I have to look every time I hear a song to find the mocker!
DaveR/Breaks,VA