[bcbirdclub] Re: Congrats to Mr. Brown

  • From: Ed Talbott <ethiker921@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Jack,

  Way to go my man. Scissor-tailed Flycather in this part of the world is a
great find. I know you remember the evening you and I were camped at Upper Dean
Cow Camp in Philmont and we watched litterly 50 or more Flycathers feeding on
insects near the dry pond at the camp-site. When I recall that camp and that
clear evening, I always remember the birds and their acrobatics over our heads.
They are such a distinct bird. Well, just wanted to congradulate. Take care and
will talk to you later.

                                                             Ed 2

Michelle Talbott <mjtalbott625@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Wow! What a fantstic find, Mr. Brown. A Scissor-tailed Flycatcher on
Compton Mountain is certainly a great day of golf. Congratulations. Although,
don't count on your luck holding out for the Browns this season.

  Michelle

  Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?