[bcbirdclub] Buchanan County Breeding Bird Survey - Saturday

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rogermayhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BC Bird Club" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 22:01:42 -0400

This coming Saturday, June 13, is our Buchanan County Breeding Bird Survey.
We are doing it a bit different this year. We will meet here at our place
(Mayhorns') on Compton Mt at 8:00 a.m. It may get hot later in the day so we
need to start early. We will start birding here at our place then travel as
a single group and bird as many locations as we can, starting with other
areas here on the mountain and surrounding locations. Some of us feel it
will be more enjoyable if we bird together.

Since we may not be near a store or restaurant at lunch time, it is a good
idea for each person to bring a lunch.

Anyone who wants to participate is welcome. I hope some of you Russell
County birders will come and enjoy the day with us.

Roger Mayhorn - President BCBC