[bcbirdclub] Birding the Breaks Park on Wednesday

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 23:49:12 -0400

Hi All,
This Wednesday, May 6, 2009 Lynda and I will be leading a morning bird walk in
the Breaks Park as part of the "Getting to Know You" program of the Virginia
Dept of Game. This program is to introduce birders to the birding trails in VA.
We will meet in the Breaks lodge/restaurant parking lot at 8:00 a.m. Anyone who
can and would like to join us is welcome.