[bcbirdclub] Banquet Deadline

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:12:31 -0400

The deadline for making reservations for the RCBC annual banquet is rapidly
approaching.  You have just two more days (through Sunday, September 22nd)
to register.  The banquet will be at the Elk Garden United Methodist Church
on September 24th.  Several of the women of the church will cater the meal,
and, if you were there last year, you know they do a great job.  The menu
will include chicken, pork loin, salad, rice, mixed vegetables, rolls,
dessert, and drinks.  Cost is $15/person.  You are responsible for the cost
of the meal if you sign up but don't attend.  You may cancel on or before
the 22nd and not pay.  This year's speaker will be John Moyle who will talk
about Birds of Africa .  Remember, we exchange birding related gifts ($10
maximum) at the banquet so be sure to bring gifts to share.  The meal will
be served in the parsonage which is next door to the church, and we'll move
to the fellowship hall for the program.  The meal will be served at 6:30.

The event is open to all.  Membership in RCBC is not a requirement.