[bcbirdclub] BCBC Website

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rogermayhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 00:50:57 -0500

For anyone who has tried recently to go to the Buchanan County Bird Club
website and failed to get it to open, I want to alert you and others that
due to cost and few visitors to the site we have dropped it. We hope to find
another location for our bird club that is less expensive or free.
Meanwhile, we will use this listserve and the Buchanan/Russell Co. Bird Club
page on Face Book to post any news, photos or upcoming events, etc.

Good Warm Birding,

Roger Mayhorn - BCBC President