[bcbirdclub] BCBC Meeting Tomorrow

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:55:05 -0400

Monday, April 11, will be the regular monthly meeting of the Buchanan County
Bird Club. We will meet at our regular meeting place, the Buchanan County
Public Library at 6:00 p.m. Tom Hunter will present the program for the
evening. He will be doing a PowerPoint presentation on the Golden Eagle survey
that he and other Russell County Bird Club members have been a part of this
winter. It should be an interesting and informative program. Anyone interested
in attending any BCBC meetings or outings is welcome. Come join us.

We will be having a pre-meeting dinner at the Peking Restaurant in the Grundy
Plaza at 5:00.