[bc-rfbd-beta] Re: Loading Two-disk Books

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:05:34 -0800

Jackie,

We got the go-ahead from RFB&D for you to send us the two disk AudioPlus title that's not working. We'll take a look at it here and see if we can duplicate the problem. Here's our mailing address:

Springer Design, Inc.
3160 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 145
San Ramon, CA 94583

Thanks,
Katie

At 12:40 AM 1/29/2006, you wrote:
Hi, Everybody,

Did any of you have trouble loading the two-disk world history test book
from RFB and D.?  I tried to load it twice, and it always hung up on the
second disk.  I loaded a different two-disk RFB and D. book, and it worked
fine.

On another topic: I notice on the RFB and D. website, under the discussion
of digital players, that the Victor Vibe players offer speeded up digital
voices.  If the Vibe can do it, can't the Book Courier folks figure out a
way to do it?  A lot of us who are blind or visually impaired are accustomed
to speeding up books.

- Jackie McCraw

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.