BBspot Update - 3/3/06

  • From: "Brian Briggs" <briggsb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:31:58 -0500

That's right folks, you read that correctly. Simply browse from the
extensive (300+) list of magazines that best match your skills and
interests. All of the magazines are absolutely free of charge, no hidden
fees, and no obligation. A few titles that may be of interest would be
Oracle Magazine, eWeek, or Enterprise Open Source Journal.
Subscribe Free Today!
http://bbspot.tradepub.com/

NEW STUFF

A little Friday Flash fun for you...
http://www.bbspot.com/games/alphattack/

Windows Vista to ship in multiple versions, 33 to be exact...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/03/windows-vista-multiple-versions.html

Some more BBelievers and a tall tale...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/03/mailbag_20060301.html

An unfortunate headline...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/BBloopers/2006/02/2040.php

Top 11 signs your computer is possessed...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/02/top-11-signs-your-computer-is-possessed.html

Finally, our take on the Steve Martin remake of The Pink Panther...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/02/review-pink-panther.html
------------------------------
SITE NEWS

- The BBloopers submission queue has shortened to the point where I only
had one BBlooper per day this past week.  I'll continue at that pace
until we build up a nice backlog.  Sorry.

- Vote in next week's poll:  "Worst Steve Martin Movie"
(http://www.bbspot.com/Polls/index.php).  Check out the winner in last
week's poll "Favorite Morning Beverage"
(http://www.bbspot.com/polls/2006/03-March-2006.html)
------------------------------
QUOTE OF THE WEEK

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.
-Edith Sitwell
------------------------------
LINKS OF THE WEEK

Here are my favorite 5 links from the BBspot Daily Spot section (updated
M-F) in case you missed them during the week.   All the links during the
week can be found here: http://www.bbspot.com/archives_links.html

Some choose your own adventure covers, I especially like the
Schroedinger's cat one...
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2777&p=

What kind of cars do the richest people in the world drive...
http://www.forbesautos.com/advice/toptens/billionaire/01-billionaires.html?partner=netscape

The cow Olympics...
http://www.q-lympics.de/iq-marathon/

A searchable database of Calvin and Hobbes comics...
http://www.transmogrifier.org/ch/comics/search.cgi

Overclocker creates rift in the Space-Time continuum.  For real...
http://www.physorg.com/news11087.html

OR

Use the convenient form on http://www.bbspot.com