[bbnwn] Re: Gah! Still having that server problem!!

  • From: "Ashtal HealingHands" <Ashtal_H@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BB NWN" <bbnwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:27:04 -0700

DM Client isn't suppose to be on the dedicated server.  It's on a computer that
someone is playing off of.  Like I said before on the saving issue... try
setting up the server options through the client by setting up a new
multiplayer game and setting up your server...  You'll need the CD to do this,
but once they are set up, exit the client and run the NWServer.exe, you won't
need the CD and the settings will be saved to what you set in the client.  That
is probably the quickest way to get it saved and up.  I'm not sure where you
can find server commands

Keith