[BBC-MEMBERS] Re: Natural Tunnel State Park Weekend

  • From: Bill Grigsby <wgrigs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 21:01:14 -0400

Well, I am bummed out! I was wondering what was going on with the NTSP weekend and was hoping to get up there to see you guys and the birds. As luck would have, we will be in Atlanta and Augusta that weekend and most of May. Grandson Connor came early (March 16) instead of April 12 and his mom is going to have to go back to teaching the first week of May. We will be heading down to take care of him while his mom is at school. This being a grandparent is fun, but when the tyke is in Augusta, we are down there a bunch. I will miss seeing BBC friends. Take care.

Bill Grigsby

On 5/2/2012 7:55 AM, Dave Worley wrote:
Members are invited to join us for the weekend of May 11th-13th.
We will be staying free at the Cove Creek Lodge. We will have 6 bedrooms, kitchen, showers and large dining area. You can bring food for the weekend or go out for meals. Dishes and utensils are furnished.
Bedding and towels are furnished.
We have several that will share food and eat as a group, you are welcome to join in. We will lead a walk at 8 am Saturday and Sunday, and one Saturday evening at 6 pm. Walks are normally 1-2 hours. Natural Tunnel State Park is located in Scott County, VA, just north of Gate City near Duffield. If we get a large number, we will set up separate bedrooms for Ladies and Gentlemen. You do not have to spend the whole weekend, you can just join the walks or however you want to participate. This is always a great social event where we get plenty of downtime. There are rockers on the porch.
Please let me know if you plan to attend.
Dave Worley
276-971-7244