[BBC-MEMBERS] Re: Congratulations to all of us for a great TOS/VSO Meeting

  • From: Michele Sparks <navigate48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BBC Members Freelist <bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 19:50:48 -0400

Roy,Your thanks about covered everyone. There is a Dave that goes with Diane,
though. Without Dave, we wouldn't have had the great split screens and audio
equipment going. That was fantastic, Dave. Also, Gail Williams and Mary Jane
Erwin volunteered to help with the tables. They were a big help. Jen Connors
also helped with the door prizes.

Michele

From: rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BBC-MEMBERS] Congratulations to all of us for a great TOS/VSO Meeting
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:56:24 -0400

Thanks to all of you for the great effort and successful result of this
joint meeting.  I led a field trip yesterday and had many positive comments
from all of the participants.

Many people put in a lot of time and work during the past few days to keep
the mechanics of the meeting going--Janice Martin, Fred Martin, Mike Poe,
Diane Worley, John Moyles, Michele Sparks, Patricia Wagers, Faye Wagers, Jacki
Hinshaw, Ellen Parker.  I'm sure I've omitted some of you, or may not have
been aware of your contributions, but thanks to all.

Thanks to Rick Knight for planning and organizing the field trips and to
all the field trip leaders--I'm not sure who they all were, but at least to the
ones I know of--Larry McDaniels, Don Holt, John Hay, David Kirshke, Joe
McGuiness, Rack Cross, and especially to Glen Eller, who worked with me on our
field trips.

Thanks to Andy Jones and Fred Alsop for excellent presentations and to TOS
president Dick Preston and to VSO president Andrew Dolby for their
contributions.

Finally, thanks to the committee members and officers who met over the past
two years to put this together--Wilma Boy, Lois Cox, Janice Martin, Dave
Worley.   And, especially to Wallace Coffey, who, with Tete Kane
of Virginia, initiated this joint meeting.  Thanks, Wallace,
for keeping everything together through to the end.

I've enjoyed working with all of you. I think this meeting went very
well.

Roy Knispel

Roy & Robin Knispel
900 Forest Avenue