[BBC-MEMBERS] Re: Bristol Bird Club banner is missing.

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:59:59 -0400

 I am not sure.  I know Jeremy said today he was also looking for the Friends
banner.  He said he would call me if he found anything.  He did not call.  He
never said anything about where he would look.  Just said he would.  It may
well be there.  I know that the banner was last used at Steele Creek during
Wildlife Weekend and the last place anyone remembers having seen it.  If there
is a quick fix way of looking in that storage closet or having someone
carefully look, it would be helpful.  That is the only item we still need.
  From: jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
  To: bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [BBC-MEMBERS] Bristol Bird Club banner is missing.
  Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:18:58 -0400

  The Bristol Bird Club's black and white banner with
  white ropes tied thru the grommets, is missing.

  If you can remember any unusual place you last
  saw it or even the last place we used it, let us know
  immediately.

  It wouldn't hurt to look in anything you brought home
  from either the Wildlife Weekend Bird Box event
  at Steele Creek Park or our Annual Picnic.  Just look.

  We have been hunting it for more than a week.
  Hate to see it get away from us.

  Wallace Coffey