[BBC-MEMBERS] Re: BBC meets Tuesday at Steele Creek Park with the Mendoat Hawk Watch as the program

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:10:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Wallace,  I will not be at the Tuesday meeting as Polly and I will be in Europe on a Mediterranean cruise.  This has been scheduled for a long time.  We also have been out of circulation for a while due to a hail storm that hit our house, causing $50,000 + dollars damage in late April.  I plan to get active again in BBC on our return from Europe.  Hope all is well with you and your's!  John Moyle